Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun - N - Sun














Get ready.....I haven't uploaded many pictures yet, I have so many sites I post pictures on so I have not posted many on here yet.....BUT that is all about to change! My boys have been going stir crazy in the house lately, of course so has MOM!!! Yesterday we went to the park and it was a beautiful day! Unlike H-town ... it was breezy and no humidity. But today was supposed to be HOT, so I came up with another plan. We have a great little splash fountain at our mall, which is about a mile away! So I surprised the boys, they put on their swimsuits and we loaded up...took our lunch and off we went on our surprise!






4 comments:

Allison said...

So Jealous! I want a splash pad that's only 2 miles away too! Looks like they had tons of fun. Is that Kai bending over above a stream of water? and Bray looks like he's superman! :D

Queen of the house! said...

Yeah....Kai looks like he is going to pee....he really isn't I promise...!!!!!
Brayden was attacking the water...at least he can't hurt anyone while practicing his warrior moves!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

What a gift God has given you in capturing the moment in still shots... you are really getting good at this and love looking at the pictures. Keep them coming and when we get back we are scheduling a photo session for sure... but I am sure you are going to be famous before then so remember the little people... and I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog... it means the world to me and such encouragement.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

How to add links?

Go to your dashboard and click on Add Page element (will be a link) and then click on link List Add to Blog... let me know if you need more help... you are so cute.