Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thanks for all the LOVE

Friends thank you so much for your sweet and encouraging words. I needed them, even though I got them after the fact, but never the less itwas important to me! What a great group of people I have in my life!

I am home!!! Back again with over 1000 pictures to edit and get ready for clients, not to mention my schedule is getting jam packed. I had a session a few weeks ago, and the day before I left I photographed my second birthday party, of course that was over 500 pics....then to SA where I did a HUGE session as well as the wedding...back home to 5 sessions in the next 40 days, not to mention we are starting homeschooling this month, David goes back to work....whew I am tired!!!

Now for an update: I use to nanny, I use that term lightly as I was almost a paid companion and friend to Mom.....HAHAHA, no I was the nanny to their 2 sons, 8 and 2 at the time, but the Mother and I bonded and continue to be great friends. On days when she was home we would always find ourselves enjoying one another's company, crying, praying and singing together....which leads into the story. She is a singer/songwriter/musician. She has at least 4 CD's out right now, leads praise and worship at my old church, has a couple of video's as well as very well known around the Boerne area. Her husband, who has made quite a name for himself as a business man, used to be one of the top, I believe CEO's for Nabisco, and now is in charge of the food department for Mission City managment in San Antonio. One of the companies he runs is Promised Land Dairy, a very pure and rich milk from jersey cows and they use no hormones to produce it.
After viewing some of my recent work they scheduled me for a session while I was in SA, not only for the family..... I was scheduled to take her photograph's for her most recent CD and her website. So after completing the family, the boys are now 18 & 12 I believe, we went around the town of Boerne where there are some really fun places, old town stuff her and her guitar.....she really loves the camera ...and BOY DOES THE CAMERA LOVE HER!!!!

I wish I could give you a sneak peek but unfortunately I will have to torture you for a few days.....they are locked up tight on my "trusty" laptop whose cord is now broken, the battery dead and my desktop's CD-rom is broken...so no luck on getting the pics edited or uploaded tonight! SNIFFLE SNIFFLE...I am so anxious my small preview I was excited at how well some of them turned out! It was so much fun, although I am completely spoiled now because she was the best client I have ever had, I never had to tell her anything, she worked the camera like a PRO and so my job was that much easier!


Because I can't get those to you here are a few pics from a recent family session I had.....hope that will suffice for now......

















2 comments:

Allison said...

Welcome home! I just have to say, I see so much improvement in your work already! I love love love the second to last one! Perfect!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

You are wonderful and these are great... you are booked bc you are great... God has really blessed you through an avenue you love to do and make money at the same time... that is awesome... we can not wait to get our pictures taken in Jan and we can not wait to see your stuff from SA.