Friday, August 22, 2008

The wait is over!

I have been keeping y'all waiting on too many things....but it is just as hard for me! I have been wanting to finish something. I have had too many beginnings lately...I wanted to see completion. I have not finished the Wedding, maybe never....haha.
But I have finally completed the LEES family session! The family I used to work for and shot (don't worry they are okay...hope y'all got that) in Boerne while I was visiting SA. I really loved working with them because they are so special, of course they are a beautiful family and their home is GORGEOUS! But besides the point. I have really been wanting to see how their pictures came out. So FINALLY........here is a preview and the rest are on my FLICKR



















The complete set ~

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24007605@N07/sets/72157606878845699/

I will hopefully be able to complete the Mom's session soon. She is the singer/songwriter. We spent s few hours going through Boerne capturing her for her latest CD and website! I am SO excited....She is GORGEOUS so it really wasn't too hard capturing her, and as I said before the camera loves her and the feeling is mutual. I love how her session came out but I have not been able to begin editing so again I leave you waiting....but just like a cliffhanger it makes you come back for more! (at least I hope)

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So aweseome... I love the couch in the yard... was that your idea... I love it and you did such a great job... i do not know these people but you captured each of their personalities...