Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Life is going too fast......

We started school today, just to get ahead of the curve ball....right?!?!?! Well at least try anyway! I know life will bring many obstacles (like 1000's of pics to edit) to slow us down so I thought it best to get a head start!

Also GRAND news.....my hubby has been planning quite a surprise.......

are you in suspense yet??????????? Well just for the fun of it, and to see if you all are reading HAHAHAHA (evil laugh) I am going to wait to continue!!!!! Yawn....so tired,

TO BE CONTINUED.......................................

2 comments:

Allison said...

You turkey! Wake up! I want to know!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Thats no fair... yes we are reading... why would you do this to me... and I have to wait even longer... bc I have a 13 hour difference... no bueno...