Sunday, July 27, 2008

Really nervous...

I am leaving for SA (San Antonio) this week, I have a friend getting married and that is where I grew up. I am helping photograph the wedding...I am SO nervous about it. I am trying not to think about it too much because there is nothing I can do right now and worrying sure doesn't help...but at the same time I keep wondering how am I going to do this??? Thankfully I am just 2nd shooter nto the main photographer.....but still.......YIKES!!!!!!

I just bought a flash and I haven't even had time to really learn it so that is hard also. Since David has been gone so long, we had VBS last week I haven't been able to do much of that sort.....

I will keep y'all posted about the results!!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Ashley, I'm sure you will do a FABULOUS job! I'm excited that I'll be able to see you at the wedding, although it sounds like you'll be pretty busy. :-)

sullyssite said...

Looking forward to seeing you! I know what it's like... no time for anything these days! I'm trying to figure out what to wear?! Yikes!
love ya, lizzy

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

WE had two photographers too... the professional and a friend that took really good pics and had a small buisness... like you and I liked his pictures better than the expensive photographer with a big name... you will do great and she will love the pictures... you should post one of your favorties to start spreading your name around.

Allison said...

Have fun! You'll do great! I cant wait to see what you come away with. :)