Friday, November 14, 2008

IKE the TERRIBLE Part 4...I think

I promise not to be long winded.....but I only have so much time to blog during the day and I wanted to be done with this story....I needed to get it all in.
Now for the FINALE................
With our master bathroom, Tate's room, we also re-painted the entire back of the house in the same khaki color, to keep everything neutral. The hall bath/shower tile was still original so they retiled and re-finished the tub which was really disgusting. Old percelain had completly gone, if your feet were even slightly dirty there were foot prints in teh bathtub until it was scrubbed with CLR...and intense elbow grease. I will post pics of those areas when the living area and hall bath are remodeled. They haven't even begun yet.
They also have not figured out a way to rig up our shower curtain yet....we have something for them to try but it has not been done yet!
























I will begin very soon on our cruise, and I promise it is more pics than story...but I couldn't leave out so many funny and crazy details about Ike!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Aaaaah! Your sink is totally awesome! Absolutely work carrying back in a suitcase. I know what your bathroom looked like before, it's such a transformation! As well as the boys room. Does Tate stay in his cubby at night? I'm starting to consider retiring our crib and putting both boys on the bottom bunk.

Amy said...

Oh man, everything looks so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the sink and faucet - so amazing!