Friday, November 14, 2008

Days of our lives....

























Just a quick look into our lives over the last few months besides Ike.

David's **th b-day was September 5th. His favortire plac eto eat is PF Changs so I called a couple of his buddies and we surprised him on the Friday evening of his b-day. A few quick looks into that night....the car belonged to a player from the Texan's who parked in the NO parking.....hmmmm I wonder if we could have gotten away with that...Oh yeah our car is only worth a few thousand.....Anyway....here are a few fun pictures......................

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

How do you take pictures of NOTHING and they are AWESOME... I always love your pictures... I need your guidance.

Queen of the house! said...

Ahhh...THANKS! I am a work in progress. I need to learn SO much more, and many of teh hurricane pics I just took auto...but I really want to become a great photog. I love the ones best where it really isn't all that interesting but it looks great after....My fav part of photography is the art...making it unique and different....but I need more practice on hitting it spot on! Thank you for your compliments!